Through its projects, Clarity brings together international partners to build the complex multi-sector relationships committed to apply mainstream investment strategy and tool innovations for achieving sustainable development goals and to work towards True Value economies by 2050.
Clarity’s projects create the enabling environments required to:
1. collect, validate, and analyze economic and environmental, social and governence (ESG) data and knowledge ranging from locally sourced information to national accounts
2. use new information to redefine the risk-reward equation for investment, including to evaluate opportunities that could not be seen as clearly or at all previously
3. apply investment strategy and tool innovations which are viable for today’s markets
4. apply new information to better demonstrate steps to sustainable development for business and governments
5. disseminate this information to the crowd — clients, customers, consumers.
Clarity’s current projects include:
True Value Initiative
ETF Hubs Ecochefs Global
Super SMART Investing (Water, Energy, Cities and Communities)